Cardiothoracic Surgery PA
The Pacific Permanente Group is seeking a Physician Assistant to join its Cardiothoracic Surgery Department at the Maui Memorial Medical Center in Wailuku, Maui.
- Exceptional opportunity for a Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Assistant with solid clinical skills and surgical skills to practice in an innovative, collaborative, and fully integrated health system
- 2 MD/ 2 PA cardiothoracic surgery team
- Shared call
- Full spectrum cardiothoracic surgical practice
- Graduate of an accredited PA program
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies is preferred
- Active NCCPA and BLS certifications
- 3+ years of cardiothoracic surgery experience
- Locums Assignment from November 2023 – November 2024
Pacific Permanente Group (PPG) was established in 2016 to provide the highest quality, patient- and family-centered health care to the people of Maui, Lanai, and the islands’ visitors. Our physicians and providers are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with each other and within the wonderfully diverse communities we serve. Many know the island of Maui as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and an abundance of cultural and recreational opportunities. These factors, and others, make Maui an excellent place to live, work, and deliver care.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to: