The Pacific Permanente Group is seeking a board-certified Interventional Cardiologist to practice at the Maui Memorial Medical Center in Wailuku, HI.
- Join a multi-specialty hospital-based group in beautiful Maui, HI
- Practice opportunity for full spectrum Interventional Cardiology, with the ability to preform coronary diagnostics and interventional procedures
- Practicing in both an in-patient and out-patient setting
- PPG Cardiology department includes, 1 General Cardiologist, 2 Interventional Cardiologist with mid-level support from 1 PA-C, and 1 APRN
- Shared STEMI call
- Out-patient clinic next door to hospital campus
- BC in Cardiovascular Disease
- BC in Interventional Cardiology
- Current BLS & ACLS Certification
Pacific Permanente Group (PPG) was established in 2016 to provide the highest quality, patient- and family-centered health care to the people of Maui, Lanai, and the islands’ visitors. Our physicians and providers are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with each other and within the wonderfully diverse communities we serve. Many know the island of Maui as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and an abundance of cultural and recreational opportunities. These factors, and others, make Maui an excellent place to live, work, and deliver care.
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to: