Cardiothoracic Surgery PA-C
The Pacific Permanente Group is seeking an experienced Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Assistant (PA-C) for its Cardiothoracic Surgery Department at Maui Memorial Medical Center in Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii.
- Ability to Surgical First Assist – in all Cardiac & Thoracic cases.
- Perform Endoscopic Vein Harvesting (EVH) & related post-op care procedures.
- Management of all perioperative patient care, both Pre & Post-op & serve as the main line of communication to hosptial staff.
- Assist in hospital discharge planning.
- Hospital rounding & consultations with Surgeon.
- Pre/Post-op Outpatient clinic consults & follow ups.
- Call 1:2 with a mixture of weeknight & weekend call.
- Candidate must be a graduate of an accredited PA program and obtain a successful certification through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Cardiac/Thoracic Surgery PA-C
Pacific Permanente Group (PPG) was established in 2016 to provide the highest quality, patient- and family-centered health care to the people of Maui, Lanai, and the islands’ visitors. Our physicians and providers are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with each other and within the wonderfully diverse communities we serve. Many know the island of Maui as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and an abundance of cultural and recreational opportunities. These factors, and others, make Maui an excellent place to live, work, and deliver care.