Orthopedic PA-C or APRN
The Pacific Permanente Group is seeking a certified PA-C or APRN to join the orthopedic service line at Maui Memorial Medical Center Outpatient Clinic in Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii.
This position is based in the Maui Memorial Medical Center Outpatient Clinic.
- Clinic hours M-F; 8:00 – 4:30pm
- Full spectrum Orthopedic care delivery to work alongside our practice Physician’s in:
- Examining patients
- Implementing treatment palns
- Managing patient caseload
- The provider will be expected to see new, pre-op, post-op and ED follow up patients
- Pre-Operative: The provider will prioritize patient referrals and redirect patients to alternative care should it be determined
- Post-Operative: The provider will do clinic follow up’s on Surgeon’s patient and follow up on treatment plans/care management
- Potential to perform occassional injections and occasional minor procedures such as:
- Fracture reduction
- Certified Physician Assistant or APRN
- 3+ years’ orthopedic experience preferred, but also willing to train
Pacific Permanente Group (PPG) was established in 2016 to provide the highest quality, patient- and family-centered health care to the people of Maui, Lanai, and the islands’ visitors. Our physicians and providers are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with each other and within the wonderfully diverse communities we serve. Many know the island of Maui as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and an abundance of cultural and recreational opportunities. These factors, and others, make Maui an excellent place to live, work, and deliver care.