The Pacific Permanente Group, LLC is seeking a Oncology APRN for its Oncology Department at Maui Memorial Medical Center in Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii.
- Join a busy Oncology practice
- Broad spectrum practice with approximately 75% Medical Oncology and 25% Hematology
- Infusion center at Maui Memorial Medical Center
- Collaboration with Radiation Oncology Group
- Opportunity to help build Cancer Center of Excellence on Maui
2-3+ years of experience preferred; but not required
Pacific Permanente Group (PPG) was established in 2016 to provide the highest quality, patient- and family-centered health care to the people of Maui, Lanai, and the islands’ visitors. Our physicians and providers are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with each other and within the wonderfully diverse communities we serve. Many know the island of Maui as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and an abundance of cultural and recreational opportunities. These factors, and others, make Maui an excellent place to live, work, and deliver care.