The Pacific Permanente Group is seeking a board-certified Non-Invasive Cardiologist to practice at the Maui Memorial Medical Center in Wailuku, HI.
- Join a multi-specialty hospital-based group in beautiful Maui, HI
- Exceptional opportunity for a dynamic cardiologist to practice general cardiology in an inpatient and outpatient setting
- Provide services in diagnostic studies (ECG’s, treadmill studies, Holter and event monitors, echo’s, stress echo’s, TEE’s)
- PPG Cardiology department includes, 1 General Cardiologist, 2 Interventional Cardiologist with mid-level support from 1 PA-C, and 1 APRN
- Out-patient clinic next door to hospital campus
- Shared call
- BC in Adult Cardiovascular Disease
- Current BLS & ACLS Certification
- Locum assignment with a full-time schedule for 6-12 months
Pacific Permanente Group (PPG) was established in 2016 to provide the highest quality, patient- and family-centered health care to the people of Maui, Lanai, and the islands’ visitors. Our physicians and providers are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with each other and within the wonderfully diverse communities we serve. Many know the island of Maui as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and an abundance of cultural and recreational opportunities. These factors, and others, make Maui an excellent place to live, work, and deliver care.
Please send your Cover Letter and CV to: